Want to Attract Perfect Customers, Supercharge Your Sales and Enjoy The NEXT Level of Business and Financial Success?
Now you can KEEP perfect customers or clients consistently and predictably coming into your business…
Day after day, week after week, month after month and year after year!
Every smart business owner and Entrepreneur intuitively knows how to sell their product or provide their service.
Few, unfortunately, know how to build a business that will grow, thrive and generate income FOR them so they can enjoy the success that they want.
The sad truth is that about 95% of people dream about free time, fulfillment and financial success. Yet, only about 5% get to enjoy it.
We help you to be one of those who gets to LIVE and ENJOY your dream so you can:
1) Earn your desired level of income so you can enjoy financial prosperity and security
2) Have the freedom to do the things you enjoy on a regular basis
3) Have the time to spend with loved ones, travel, or to pursue your passions
4) Achieve fantastic success, whether you’re still planning, or ready to grow your business
5) Live and enjoy your dream and “Good Life” [whatever that means for you)
After working with 487 business owners and Entrepreneurs in 9 English speaking countries, I developed our Accelerator Online Training program to provide you with the best tool, online training programs and support in the Silicon Valley.
The Accelerator Online Training Program was created for those who enjoy pursuing success, while serving a meaningful purpose that positively impacts the lives of others.
While most agree that enjoying financial success is a great blessing, they also realize that having a purpose / mission that contributes to others is ultimately what will bring them the highest level of happiness, success and fulfillment.
The Accelerator Online Training Program is idea for someone who:
1) Is already in business or working independently and wants to boost their sales, maximize their income and enjoy the greatest level of fulfillment and financial success
2) Is not in business yet. But knows they want to be successful in business. Either as a self-employed individual, a consultant, a freelancer or as an employer of others (Full or part time)
3) Enjoys serving a purpose and / or pursuing a mission that is important to them
4) Values their personal freedom and enjoys independence
5) Desires success and is always striving for a greater level of excellence
The Accelerator Online Training Program provides access to the First Steps To Success Online Training Program with a number of exclusive bonuses including:
☑ VIP access to The Golden Path Entrepreneur’s Online Training Program (Amazon.com sells this program for $997.00)
Module # 1: Customer Magnet Marketing
– Lesson 1: How To Become A World Class Customer Magnet
– Lesson 2: Attracting Perfect Customers
– Lesson 3: Persuading Perfect Customers And Clients
– Lesson 4: Warp Speed Marketing Made Simple
– Lesson 5: The Secret Of Selling Without Selling
– Lesson 6: 10 Tactics That Will Jump-start Your Marketing NOW
– Lesson 7: Basic Rules For Enjoying Success In Life And Business
– Bonus Lesson: Abolishing 7 Business Growth Myths
Module # 2: The Golden Path Financial Breakthrough
– Lesson 1-1 Preparing For Your Success
– Lesson 1-2: How Goal Setting Unlocks Financial Prosperity
– Lesson 1-3: 5 Simple Steps to Set and Achieve Your Goals
– Lesson 2-1: How to Believe and Succeed
– Lesson 2-2: Visualize Your Success
– Lesson 2-3: Develop Successful Habits
– Lesson 3-1: Giving, Receiving and Financial Prosperity
– Lesson 3-2: Maximize Your Financial Mindset – Part 1
– Lesson 3-3: Maximize Your Financial Mindset – Part 2
– Lesson 3-4: Personal Finance Simplified
– Lesson 3-5: Wealthy Thinking vs. Average Thinking
– Lesson 4-1: Business Personality Types
– Lesson 4-2: Abolishing 7 Myths
– Lesson 4-3: Small and No Investment Business Examples
– Lesson 4-4: Establishing Your Business
Module # 3: Secrets of Succeeding Like a Superstar Now (Workshop Audio Course)
– Track 1: Introduction
– Track 2: Discovering Your Superstar Life – Part 1
– Track 3: Discovering Your Superstar Life – Part 2
– Track 4: Exploring Your Possibilities – Part 1
– Track 5: Exploring Your Possibilities – Part 2
– Track 6: Exploring Your Possibilities – Part 3
– Track 7: What’s Going on in Your Mind? – Part 1
– Track 8: What’s Going on in Your Mind? – Part 2
– Track 9: What’s Going on in Your Mind? – Part 3
– Track 10: Persuading Your Subconscious – Part 1
– Track 11: Persuading Your Subconscious – Part 2
– Track 12: Digging Up Unconscious Decisions
– Track 13: Setting Life Outcomes – Part 1
– Track 14: Setting Life Outcomes – Part 2
– Track 15: Setting Life Outcomes – Part 3
– Track 16: Living On Purpose
– Track 17: Believe in Yourself – Part 1
– Track 18: Believe in Yourself – Part 2
– Track 19: Reinventing Yourself
– Track 20: Shattering Your Fears – Part 1
– Track 21: Shattering Your Fears – Part 2
– Track 22: Accessing Your Inner Power
– Track 23 – Who Are You?
– Track 24: Becoming “The One”
– Track 25: Your Time IS Your Life
– Track 26: The Final Motivation
Module # 4: The Golden Path 7 Steps to Success
– Step 1: Decide
– Step 2: Ask
– Step 3: Pay Attention
– Step 4: Look For Clues
– Step 5: Act Immediately
– Step 6: Avoid Self-Sabotage
– Step 7: Listen
– Bonus Step: Stay Connected
Training Manual: The Secret of The Golden Path to Success (Shipped to you FREE in the 50 States)
☑ Assistance in securing funding to get started, fuel growth, or to acquire equipment
☑ Member’s only pricing on tools to help grow your business:
– Sales and Conversion “Funnels”
– Email marketing
– SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
– Website / Graphic Design
– Web Hosting
– CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
– Membership Website Development
☑ Member’s only pricing on private consulting services to help grow your business:
– Marketing and Brand Consulting
– Distribution Assistance (selling products through retail outlets, resellers or distributors)
– Management Consulting
– Sales Training: Consultative and Invisible
– Copywriting: Direct Response and General
– Advertising and Media Buying
Upon completing The Accelerator Online Training Program, you will know:
» How to set your business up correctly so it makes money for you 24 hours a day 7 days a week, even while you sleep so you can have more free time to do the things you enjoy
» How to enjoy peace of mind and security with a marketing and sales plan that consistently and predictably keeps perfect customers or clients coming into your business
» How to quickly drive sales if you’re just getting started, your business is in a slump, or your industry is in a down cycle
» How to offer your products so they fulfill your customer’s secret needs and desires
» How to authentically create irresistible sales propositions and marketing messages that are emotionally impactful and magnetically attractive
» How to outsell 90% of your competitors who practice primitive “throw-a-penny-in-the-wishing-well-marketing” they cross their fingers and HOPE will work
» How to structure the benefits of your products or services so they are perceived as the ONLY logical and viable solution in your prospect’s mind
» How to profitably distinguish your business or practice from every other “me-too” copycat in your industry so prospects flock to you instead of competitors
» How to instantly boost the value of your product or service so you can enjoy greater sales and profits without additional staff, resources or efforts
» How to create “psychic-like” offers and sales propositions that make your prospects feel like you‘re reading their mind
» How to craft a persuasively irresistible sales proposition that makes your prospects say “I want that!” or “I need that!”
» How to become an authority in your industry with a greater level of prestige and influence
» How to easily grow your business or practice by working 10x’s smarter instead of working longer and 10x’s harder
» How to reduce and eliminate debts so you can enjoy financial freedom and security
» How to eliminate the 4 biggest dream killers: fear, doubt, stress and worry
» How to spot and profit from opportunities that average business-people walk by every day
» How to master the mindset of some of the most successful people in business
» How to overcome the 3 most common barriers that cause 95% of people to fail
» How to break through any current limitations and catapult yourself to fantastic success
» How to build superstar confidence and greater self-certainty
» How to harness the power of your mind for instant drive and motivation
» How to prime your mindset for financial prosperity and financial success
» How to begin moving towards the business and financial success you want now—regardless of your present line of work or income
» How to cross the bridge to get from where you are presently to where you want to be, which is living and enjoying your “Good Life”
(This is the online training program that Amazon.com sells for $997.00. All Accelerator and CEO online training participants are given access to these trainings as a VIP welcome gift.)
The Golden Path Customer Magnet Marketing online toolkit
If you want to create an income stream to supplement your working income, start a business, or grow a business by leaps and bounds…
The Customer Magnet Marketing online toolkit is the secret weapon you need to attract perfect customers, maximize your sales, and catapult yourself to the next level of financial success.
Because whether we know it or not and whether we like it or not, marketing and sales are the lifeblood of every small business owner and professional’s success for (3) critically essential reasons:
1) The effectiveness of our efforts directly influences the QUALITY of customers or clients we attract.
2) The effectiveness of our efforts directly influences the NUMBER of customers or clients we attract.
3) The effectiveness of our efforts directly influences the REVENUE, PROFITS and INCOME we enjoy.
One of the most important aspects of a successful marketing and sales plan is communicating with prospective customers (prospects) clearly, persuasively, and in a way that is “sticky”—meaning they remember you and your product—and impactful.
To communicate effectively and influence your prospect’s buying decision, you must intimately understand these (3) details about them:
1) Who your perfect customers are, and how to target them in a crowd.
2) What your perfect customers are really buying. (Their secret motivation)
3) Why your perfect customers want or need your product or service. (Their purpose)
Who Your Perfect Customers Are, and How to Target Them in A Crowd.
First things first. A “prospect” is a person or business that is likely to buy your product or service because they meet specific criteria, or can benefit from what you offer. A perfect customer, on the other hand, is a person or business that actually buys your product or service.
While some prospects may purchase your product or service eventually, you want to focus your greatest efforts and marketing dollars on those who are most likely to buy NOW. This means your perfect customer is a person or business that:
1) Already has the need or desire for your product or service and doesn’t need to be convinced. There may be many prospects that need or desire your product or service, but want someone to convince them. If you can persuade them with a nudge, great. If not, they’re probably not the best prospect to target as your primary market.
2) Has the money to buy your product or service right NOW and can afford it. In your marketplace, there are prospects that want or need your products or services but don’t have the money. On the other end of the spectrum, there are prospects that have the money to buy now, technically speaking, but cannot make a purchase because their funds (or budget) have been allocated for something else.
3) Is ready to buy and is not “shopping” or planning for a ”future” purchase. Today, we’re in the information age so doing research is normal prior to making an important purchase. Trouble is, we must be able to distinguish those who intend to buy from those who are merely wishing, hoping, dreaming and wasting our valuable time.
Translation: Burning time with poorly qualified prospects is like burning your money.
What Your Perfect Customers Are Really Buying.
We all know that humans are emotional beings. Because of this fact, we do many things based upon how we feel. While we may not always realize it, many of us make purchases because of the feeling a product or service gives us. Or, we may also buy something because of how we DESIRE to feel.
Contrary to what most men believe, women do not buy cosmetics because they want to paint their face. Instead, they’re buying beauty, confidence and a FEELING of being attractive. This is why cosmetics commercials always showcase beautiful, confident and attractive women to display their products.
Likewise, an expensive sports car is not a rational purchase. It is an emotional one. People who buy them want to enjoy the rush of the acceleration or the prestige of ownership… they are chasing a feeling.
If you sell business to business, realize that even corporate executives and those in the purchasing departments of the largest companies make emotional decisions.
They may not want a specific feeling for their personal benefit. But many make decisions to impress their boss, avoid losing money, or to solve some problem that is causing stress or turmoil.
In essence, you need to know what your prospects are buying—their secret motivation—so you can focus your efforts on demonstrating that your product or service meets those needs specifically. When you do this effectively, you are selling exactly what your prospect wants to buy!
Translation: They’re ready to pay with cash, check or a credit card NOW.
Why Your Perfect Customers Want or Need Your Product or Service.
A guy who goes down to the hardware store and buys a drill doesn’t necessarily want a drill. He wants to make a hole and the drill is the tool he uses to make it.
In other words, understanding WHY your prospect wants or needs your product or service means knowing the purpose for their purchase. Or, what their purchase will be used for (if it’s a product). When you know what their purpose is, you can sell to those needs specifically.
Translation: They’re ready to pay with cash, check or a credit card NOW.
|I’m one of the highest rated CPA’s in my region with 100% client satisfaction. I’m embarrassed to say my problem was that I didn’t know how to get more clients. I don’t want to sound dramatic, but this toolkit didn’t just boost my revenue and profits; it has enabled me to position myself at a higher level of prestige in my market and charge more for my services. I’m now doing more wealth management for higher end clients and hadn’t expected to do that! All in all, I work less hours and still make the same amount of money. I’m enjoying more time with my wife and two sons because of what I learned in your Customer Magnet Marketing toolkit. No more stress! Thanks so much.
Jeff Norris – CPA
Once you understand these three things about your perfect customer or client, your next step is to position your product or service as the only viable solution that can: a) solve their # 1 problem, or b) provide them with the results they are striving for faster, easier or at a lower cost (or with greater value).
When you know what your perfect customers or clients are actually buying (their secret motivation) and why they’re buying it (their purpose), you can convincingly educate them and demonstrate:
1) How your product or service is the best solution for their specific needs.
2) What your product or service does better than the competition.
3) Why your product or service is essential for them to have or use now.
Educating your prospects on the benefits of your product or service not only showcases your expertise and positions you as an authority in your industry, but it also adds value to their business or life depending on who you serve and what you offer.
Adding value to your prospects before they pay you any money is critical because it clearly demonstrates: a) you are willing to invest in them, b) you’re committed to meeting their needs, and c) you genuinely want to help them to enjoy the greatest benefits or outcome possible.
This type of education not only establishes a higher degree of trust with prospective customers, but it also [subtly] sets the stage for a long term buying relationship.
In order to effectively demonstrate how your product or service is superior or of a higher quality than your competitor’s—so prospects flock to YOU—your sales propositions and marketing messages must be well structured, convincing, and most importantly, they must be consistent.
This means your advertising, your website, your brochures or literature, your business cards, your employees, and your personal interactions with your customers all convey the same message about your mission, your dedication and your commitment to serving their needs.
Some of the key points you need to be very specific about when communicating with your prospects include:
1) What you say: choosing the words you use carefully.
2) How you say what you say: demonstrate you understand their hopes, dreams, thoughts, feelings, fears, problems and needs.
3) Using testimonials as success stories or social proof.
4) Providing supporting data, graphs, or charts if your customers are sophisticated.
5) Employing the use of visuals: videos, images or illustrations whenever possible.
When you educate and sell your prospects strategically, you are not only doing what 99% of your competitors do not know how to do, but you’re also setting the criteria your prospects will use to make their buying decision at the same time!
Translation: You’re laying down the rules of the game and greatly increasing the likelihood that prospects will buy from you and NOT from your competition!
Example: I was recently in the market to buy a car for my daughter. I wanted a vehicle that was reliable, good on gas and that wouldn’t cost an arm and a leg to repair when necessary… exactly what every parent wants for their teenager.
I did my research online, went to a few dealerships and looked at 15 different cars. After a few days, I ended up at a Mazda dealer on the other side of town.
Before I even got into the car for a test drive, the salesman was explaining what the SkyActiv Technology was, why it worked so well, and how it enhanced the performance and reliability of the car.
After hearing his explanation, watching a video, and seeing documentation to support the facts, I was SOLD on buying my daughter a Mazda 6. Sure, Toyota’s and Honda’s are great cars—maybe even better than a Mazda 6.
Even though this may be true, none of the other dealerships took the time to explain why their technology was better [than their competitors] or how it would benefit me.
That Mazda dealership ultimately got my business (and my money) because they were the first ones to strategically educate me in a way that clearly demonstrated how and why their car was the best choice for me.
Is having a USP (unique selling proposition) selling strategically?
While a USP is critical to distinguish your business or practice from competitors, using education to sell strategically goes far beyond simply having one.
Assuming you understand your customers or clients and their needs intimately, educating and selling strategically also means doing the following:
» Openly and honestly sharing any “insider secrets” your competition wouldn’t want your prospects to know.
» Telling your prospects what to look for or what to avoid when choosing a product or service provider… even if it isn’t you they ultimately buy from.
» Giving your prospects questions to ask other product or service providers so they can get exactly what they need and avoid problems or scams.
» Exploring all of the options that are available to solve your prospect’s problem or meet their needs if it is beneficial for them.
|I’ll be the first to admit I’m extremely hard-nosed when it comes to a product living up to a claim. I was hesitant at first because I’ve invested in many poorly structured marketing programs before, but went ahead anyways because of the no risk refund policy. I was pleasantly surprised to find that your Customer Magnet Marketing actually met the expectations I’d set for it. Kudos to you because I know you’re helping a lot of people with this toolkit who might otherwise not be so successful. So far I’ve increased my revenue by $21,823.00 in the last four months.
Nigel Crowley – PM Management Solutions Inc
|This toolkit is helping me to use my sales skills in ways I hadn’t thought of. Since I’m a sales rep, I was pounding the pavement the old fashioned way. Your Customer Magnet Marketing toolkit showed me how I could use my experience to sell to hundreds and even thousands of people instead of just one at a time. With the methods learned from your toolkit, I’ll never have to cold call again and can even earn multiples of what I use to. This year I’ll be the one getting the recognition, bonuses and sales awards in my company!
How do you know if you’re selling strategically?
For most small business owners and professionals, selling strategically is like taking a shot in the dark. (Translation: They DON’T know!)
To make sure that you’re not one of those who is simply crossing their fingers and hoping for the best, I’ve created a 10 point checklist for you below.
You can use this checklist to audit all of your marketing materials, lead generation tools, and sales propositions. (“Materials” and “tools” can include your website, brochures, online ads, offline ads, direct mail pieces, sales letters, etc.)
Do your marketing materials, lead generation tools and sales propositions:
1) Clearly emphasize the TOP 3-5 things your prospects need to: a) Make a buying decision, or b) Take an action you want them to take?
This is critical because almost every prospect who comes into contact with one of your marketing or sales “tools” will make an on-the-spot decision as to whether they want to do business with you or not.
Since you want the greatest return for your marketing efforts, you must ensure that you are providing them with the most important reasons why they should buy from you, take a specific action, or contact you immediately.
If you do not emphasize these reasons promptly and convincingly, your prospects will move on and give their business (and money) to a competitor.
2) Educate your prospects in a way that is entertaining and / or memorable?
The most effective marketing messages are ones that we remember. They don’t necessarily have to be funny like the Taco Bell dog.
But, they do need to make a lasting impact on your prospect so YOU come to mind when they’re ready to buy.
In today’s globally competitive marketplace, your message must be memorable to acquire “mindshare”. If it is not, your message will be quickly forgotten or completely ignored.
3) Position your product or service as the only viable solution?
In every industry, there is always some kind of direct or indirect competition. Thanks to the Internet and social media, prospects have an abundance of choices to meet their needs or fulfill their desires.
For this reason, you must ensure your prospect understands that you offer something special, exclusive, or of a unique quality they cannot get anywhere else.
4) Compel a prospective customer to stop what they’re doing and pay attention?
Everywhere you look, you see some kind of advertising. Because of the number of marketing messages we are bombarded with on a daily basis, most of us have learned to tune them out.
With this being true, it has created the necessity for you to: a) capture your prospect’s attention immediately, and b) hold it so you can demonstrate why your product or service is superior and why you’re the clear choice.
5) Answer your prospects unspoken, but burning question: “Why should I listen to you?”
To be effective on any level or even be acknowledged, your sales propositions and marketing messages must answer this question quickly as prospects do not give attention to anything they do not believe will be important to them.
Failure to answer this question swiftly and effectively means your message will be overlooked and some, or most, of your marketing efforts (and dollars) wasted.
6) Emphasize the benefits of your product or service so your prospect “gets it” quickly?
W.I.I.F.M. is almost every prospects favorite radio station. This acronym stands for “What Is In It For Me” and is the other critical question you must answer immediately to captivate and hold your prospect’s attention.
Example: The iPod was a big hit because the benefit was clear: As Steve Jobs put it, it was “1,000 songs in your pocket.”
If your prospects have to figure out why they need your product or service, you’re rolling the dice and taking the chance that they may not understand. If they do not understand, they will not make a purchase or take the action you want them to take.
7) Demonstrate how your product or service will: a) Solve your prospect’s # 1 problem, b) Meet their specific needs, or c) Help them to attain a result they want?
Even messages that are funny or memorable will not have an impact unless your prospect understands how your product or service will help them to get what they want.
To be financially profitable for you—which is ultimately the point of your marketing efforts—you must ensure that your prospect understands how your product or service will provide the result or benefit they want or need.
8) Make each person feel like you’re addressing them personally and speaking to them directly?
Although you may advertise to hundreds or thousands of people at once, each person receives (sees, hears or reads) your message individually.
When people are spoken to directly, they feel compelled to pay attention. When they are spoken to as part of a crowd or a group, on the other hand, they do not give the message the same level of importance.
Only by ensuring that your message is formatted so it speaks directly to a prospect (on a personal level) can you make certain that it’ll be received, understood and acted upon.
Example: There are thousands of people around the world reading what you are reading right now. Yet, each word is written as if I were speaking to only you.
It speaks to you (personally) as if you were a friend and I’ve known you for years. You must do the same if you want to captivate and hold your prospect’s attention.
9) Make your prospects think “I want that!” or “I need that!”?
One of the goals of an advertisement or a promotion is to induce a prospect to take an action. Depending on your business or practice, it may be a purchase, or, it could be the next step in your sales process.
When you create an offer that: a) provides irresistible benefits your prospect wants or needs, b) offers a spectacular value, or c) solves your prospect’s # 1 problem, it creates a chemical reaction in their brain that stimulates desire. When you do this, you are hitting their “hot button”.
Only by hitting your prospect’s “hot button” can you persuade them to think “I want that!” or “I need that!” The better you are at triggering this impulse, the more sales (and money) you make.
10) Position your product or service so it is valued at the highest possible level in your prospect’s mind?
Recently, I was browsing through an upscale business magazine when I came across an advertisement that said “Make $30,000.00 in 30 days, guaranteed!” Realizing this ad was odd for a magazine of this caliber, I was curious so I thought I’d check it out.
Upon further investigation, I discovered it was an ad for a type of business that really could (in 2-3 years time) produce this level of income. The problem was that the ad made a legitimate business seem like one of those “stay at home and stuff envelopes in your underwear” schemes that never work.
There are two types of problems when it comes to positioning your product or service: 1) a claim that seems too good to be true, which makes it hard to believe (like that ad). And 2) a fantastic product or service that is cheapened due to a poor ad or promotion.
|Reading for my personal, professional and business advancement is a priority for me so a few of the concepts were not new. I read 20 books a year. To my surprise, the insights, simplicity and level of clarity the Customer Magnet Marketing toolkit gave me was much better and easier to understand than the methods from the last 11 book I read. Thanks to that, I’ve already put three of your ideas into action in my business. So far the response is very positive. I’ve made an additional $5,373.00 profit in only two month and I’m looking forward to even greater returns! I’d highly recommend the toolkit to anyone. Even if they read as many books as I do!
Paul Collins – Steam Works USA
If you’ve found the Customer Magnet Marketing online toolkit interesting and helpful so far, let me be the first to tell you that this is only a very small sample as it also shows you how to:
1) Authentically create irresistible sales propositions and marketing messages that are emotionally impactful and magnetically attractive.
2) Quickly drive sales if you’re just getting started, your business is in a slump, or your industry is in a down cycle.
3) Outsell 90% of your competitors who practice primitive “throw-a-penny-in-the-wishing-well-marketing” they cross their fingers and hope will work.
4) Uncover your prospect’s secret “buying triggers” so you can hit their “hot button” and enjoy repeat purchases.
5) Strategically position your products or services so they fulfill your customer’s specific [conscious and unconscious] wants and needs.
6) Structure the benefits of your products or services so they are perceived as the only logical and viable solution in your prospect’s mind.
7) Profitably distinguish your business or practice from every other “me-too” copycat in your industry so prospects flock to you instead of competitors.
8) Instantly boost the value of your product or service so you can enjoy greater sales and profits without additional staff, resources or efforts.
9) Create “psychic-like” offers and sales propositions that make your prospects feel like you‘re reading their mind.
10) Craft a persuasively irresistible sales proposition that makes your prospects say “I want that!” or “I need that!”
11) Become an authority in your industry with a greater level of prestige and influence.
12) Easily grow your business or practice by working 10x’s smarter instead of working longer and 10x’s harder.
13) Enjoy peace of mind and security with a marketing and sales plan that consistently and predictably keeps perfect customers or clients eagerly coming back for more.
14) Dominate and thrive instead of hope and survive in a globally competitive business world.
15) Cross the bridge to get from where you are presently to where you want to be.
Who is the Customer Magnet Marketing online toolkit best suited for?
The step-by-step approach of the toolkit makes it ideal for those who are just getting started as well as seasoned entrepreneurs and professionals.
It simplifies complicated strategies. Walks you through each, one at a time. And it also provides you with real-world examples to demonstrate how you can easily adapt and apply them in your own business or practice.
Because the toolkit enables you to understand the thoughts, feelings and secret motivations of your prospects at an almost psychic level, the strategies provided can be applied to virtually any marketing or sales including:
» Online: Banner ads, Pay Per Click, Social Media, Emails, Websites, etc.
» Person to Person: Cold Call Sales, Inside Sales, Telemarketing, etc.
» Print: Newspaper and Magazine ads, Direct Mail, Sales Brochures, etc.
» Radio Advertisements (As scripts)
» TV Advertisements (As scripts)
Here’s a short list of those who are profiting from the Customer Magnet Marketing toolkit:
The Golden Path Financial Breakthrough online toolkit
One of the most nerve-racking subjects on planet Earth is money and personal finance. Astonishingly, most of us do not struggle to make ends meet or get to the next level for the reasons we have been led to believe.
The Golden Path Financial Breakthrough online toolkit lays the foundation for maximizing your financial success by:
1) Introducing you to real world methods and ideas that will provide you with additional income by:
» Creating a “side business” to supplement your working income
» Starting a full or part time business with little or no money
» Starting a full or part time business within an existing business
» Leveraging other people’s time, talents, efforts and assets
Everyone has the dream of owning their own business, being self employed, or making enough money so they can do what they want with their time… without the hassle or stress of worrying about bills or money.
The trouble most of us have is that we don’t know how to cross the bridge to get from where we are presently to where we want to be… which is enjoying that freedom.
To make matters even more difficult, many of us fall victim to one of the following eight myths that prevent the majority from even trying.
1) We need to have a lot of money to get started
2) We need special education or a college degree
3) We need a “new idea” to make money
4) We need to have a “hi tech” product to make money
5) We don’t have what it takes because we’re not a “business” person
6) We need to start a big, complicated business to be financially prosperous
7) We need to manage people and have a lot of employees
8) If you’re not earning a lot of money now, it’s difficult to make more
The Golden Path Financial Breakthrough online toolkit not only shatters these myths with concrete facts and examples, but it also instructs you, step-by-step, on how to begin moving towards financial freedom and financial success—regardless of your present line of work or income.
2) Eliminating any mental or emotional blockages related to your financial success or money.
Many people struggle to earn more money or get to the next level for one little-known reason: They have unconscious beliefs or submerged emotions that block their financial success.
Basically, these are beliefs and emotions they are not aware of. Oftentimes, these blockages are created or acquired during our early childhood years. (Which is why we are not aware of them.)
To get you on the fast track to earning more money as quickly as possible, one of the most important steps in The Golden Path Financial Breakthrough online toolkit is to permanently eliminate these blockages.
Attempting to earn more money without removing these blockages first is like driving your car with the emergency brake on. It can be done. But it creates grinding resistance that causes the motor to stress, strain and burn out prematurely.
Likewise, non-supportive beliefs or emotions cause us to struggle, end up frustrated, and to ultimately suffer in mediocrity… even if we have the best product, service, idea, business or investments.
If you’ve ever attempted to make more money but fell short no matter what you tried, chances are good you have blockages limiting your success.
The Golden Path Financial Breakthrough online toolkit was specifically designed to eliminate all of your blockages so you can prosper and thrive.
3) Priming your mindset for financial prosperity and financial success.
Once the blockages have been identified and eliminated, the next step is to prime your “financial success mindset”. People who are financially successful at very high levels have a common mindset and common beliefs.
The Golden Path Financial Breakthrough online toolkit helps you to “download and install” these beliefs so you can UNLIMIT your earning potential and fast track your financial success.
4) Providing you with simple strategies to reduce and eliminate debts.
People are buried under more debt now than at any time in history. People go into debt for many reasons. But one of the primary reasons is because we were not taught the basics of personal finance in school.
The Golden Path Financial Breakthrough online toolkit provides you with simple steps to start reducing and eliminating debts immediately so you can begin saving, investing and creating a new “stream” of income.
|One of the most important things I discovered was why I always felt like I was holding back. All of my life, there were things I wanted to do, but for some reason I just couldn’t. That limitation is gone now. I’m finally free!
|I’ve never felt this confident before! It’s like I replaced a part of myself that was limiting me with one that is motivating me and driving me forward! For the first time in my life, I’ve never been more excited about living! I’m having fun, I’m enjoying myself, and for once I feel like I’m in control of my life!|
The Secrets of Succeeding Like a Superstar Now audio program
If you’re like most people and you aren’t enjoying the success you want and know you deserve, this is an opportunity to turn your ship around.
Packed with real-world, step-by-step, methods and approaches that guide you on exactly what to do and how to do it, the Secrets of Succeeding Like a Superstar Now audio program puts you on the fast track so you can begin enjoying the success and prosperity you want now.
|Success was something that I always felt was for other people, but not people like me. Goal setting never worked for me, I doubted myself on a daily basis, and basically, I’d given up on all of my dreams because of so many disappointments over the years. Secrets of Succeeding Like a Superstar Now gave me the spark I needed to dust my dreams off and get back on my feet. I’m so excited about my future and optimistic now that most people I know are asking me how I transformed so quickly. Opportunities are coming to me from out of the blue and my life has been completely turned around. Thank you so much!
Originally a life-transforming workshop, the Secrets of Succeeding Like a Superstar Now audio program was recorded live. Some of what you’ll discover in this amazing audio program includes:
» How to benefit from the hidden opportunities that surround us every day
» How to master the mindset of some of the most successful people in history
» How to overcome the 3 most common barriers that cause 95% of people to fail
» Why traditional goal setting falls short over 90% of the time
» How to cultivate delightful personal, professional and business relationships
» How to break through limitations and catapult yourself to wonderful success
» How to build superstar confidence and absolute self-certainty
» How to harness the power of your mind for instant drive and motivation
» How to thrive and prosper regardless of your present circumstances
|I felt like I was stuck and my life wasn’t going where I wanted it to go. I’d even fallen into a mental slump a few times over the years because I just couldn’t seem to pull things together. Secrets of Succeeding Like a Superstar Now gave me the piece of the puzzle I was missing. Now, things are clicking for me and business is picking up again. I can’t thank you enough.
The Accelerator Online Training Program Tuition: